PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Currently and under the trademark TIGLOO operate the following companies that belong to it group:
- SEIN TIC S.L.U., with registered office in Aranguren (Navarra), Polígono Industrial Mutilva Baja, C-E, 5 Bajo and with CIF B31647357; registered at the Companies Registry of Navarra, under General volume 659, page 203, sheet NA-13669.
- CONTIGO 2020 S.L.U., with registered office at the Polígono Ind. Mutilva Baja, C / E, 5, B - 31192 Mutilva - Navarra, CIF: B71204192; registered at the Companies Registry of Navarra, under General volume 1737, page 167, sheet NA-34459.
- TRES60 TRANSFORMACIÓN DIGITAL S.L.U., with registered office in San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa), Pilotegi street nº 2, 1st Floor, Office 103, with Postal Code 20018 and CIF number B75045278; registered at the Companies Registry of Guipuzcoa, under General volume 2515, page 178, sheet SS 33547.
For all of them the telephone numbers and contact details are the following:
TIGLOO has implemented a policy to protect the personal data of its customers, employees and partners, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) of April 27, 2016, also called "GDPR" and the organic law 3 / 2018 on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee.
If you need any additional information you can contact us or read the latest version of this policy published on our website www.tigloo.es
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY:
IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
They are responsible for treatment each of the entities that operate under the TIGLOO brand and that have been previously cited
WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
2.1 Personal data personally communicated by you to TIGLOO:
The personal data processed by TIGLOO is provided by the person concerned, and may also be provided by the company or entity in which mentioned persons provide their services.
TIGLOO will treat the data you provide to us, which may be of the following categories:
- Identification and contact data
- Academic and professional data
- Job Detail Data
- Economic, financial and insurance data
- Commercial information
Personal data collected directly by TIGLOO are those data that we request or those that you spontaneously communicate to us.
2.2 Personal data collected automatically: In addition to the personal data that you provide to us, the website www.tigloo.es automatically collects personal data while browsing it: IP addresses, device ID, connection identifiers automatically registered through Web traffic measurement tools.
2.3 Personal data provided by third parties: TIGLOO may receive personal data concerning you provided by third parties, but only if these third parties are authorized to disclose them, in particular, for the needs of execution of the contract for the provision of Technology Services that bind us to them . This personal data is the identification data that concerns you:
- Identification and contact data
- Academic and professional data
- Job Detail Data
INFORMATION ON THE MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE PERSONAL DATA REQUESTED DURING DATA COLLECTION:
The personal data collected, directly or in the forms existing on our website are provided by the interested person who provides them voluntarily and consented.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED IS DESTINED AND LEGAL BASED:
4.1 TIGLOO processes the data of interested persons for the following purposes:
- The management of the data collected in the forms of the website
- Communication actions on any event and the response to inquiries and suggestions
- Sending all kinds of publications related to the activity of the entity.
- Allow the enrollment of the person interested in a course or other training activity
- Manage the registration of the person interested in the employment exchange or their participation in personnel selection processes.
- Contact management for commercial communication actions.
4.2 Legitimation for treatment
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent given by the interested party, or for being necessary for the execution of a contract, or the provision of a service, in which it is part or for the application at the request of This of pre-contractual measures (art. 6.1.a and GDPR). Such consent may be revoked at any time.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
5.1 Rights affected: In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 on the protection of personal data, anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether TIGLOO treats personal data that They concern him or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data and obtain a copy of the personal data subject to processing, to update them, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons , the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
TIGLOO will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims
Also in certain circumstances, provided for in Article 18 GDPR, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case TIGLOO will treat them, with the exception of their conservation, with the consent of the interested party or for the formulation, the exercise or the defense of claims, or with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a particular Member State.
In the event that it is applicable, as a result of the application of the right to the deletion or opposition to the processing of personal data in the online environment, the interested parties have the right to be forgotten according to the jurisprudence of the EU Court of Justice.
Under the right to portability, the interested parties have the right to obtain the personal data that concerns them in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another responsible party.
Every interested party has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including the elaboration of profiles, that produces legal effects on it or significantly affects it in a similar way, except for the exceptions provided in art.22.1 GDPR
The interested party has the right to the deletion of their data, for the disappearance of the purpose that motivated the treatment or the collection, by revocation of the consent when it is the one that legitimizes the treatment, or for the rest of the reasons contained in article 17RGPD . The deletion will be done, proceeding to the high-level deletion of the data contained in automated media and the physical destruction of the non-automated media.
5.2 How can rights be exercised?
By writing always accompanied by a copy of the ID card or other document proving the identity of the interested person addressed to TIGLOO at the addresses indicated above or by email
5.3 What other ways of claim exist?
If you believe that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, whose contact details are: Telephone: 901 100 099 - 91.266.35.17 Postal Address: C / Jorge Juan, 6 Madrid
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
6.1. Recipients of personal data: The recipients of the personal data collected that concern it are:
- As a consequence of the management of the authorized purposes, your data may be communicated to entities or persons directly related to TIGLOO and to the services provided by it, to organizations in compliance with legal regulations, or to TIGLOO collaborating companies with which maintain agreements and / or preferential agreements so that you can receive information and benefit from them. In any case, the personal data collected will never be transferred by TIGLOO without your consent except the legally provided assignments.
6.2 Transfer of personal data to non-European Union States: TIGLOO will not transfer any personal data to any State outside the European Union. [Last update: February 2019]
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PRESERVED AND PROTECTED?
7.1 Duration of conservation of the personal data collected: The personal data will be kept by TIGLOO for the necessary periods depending on the relationship established with TIGLOO or for the operations for which they were collected, in cases where there is no legal obligation to conservation.
7.2 Security and confidentiality of the personal data collected: TIGLOO has established the protection measures for integrity, availability and confidentiality of the personal data it treats
TIGLOO staff who access any type of personal data, or other confidential information has been informed of their obligation of professional secrecy and that this duty of confidentiality does not end at the end of the employment relationship.
Likewise, TIGLOO has chosen with care and ensures that its processors with access to such personal data respect the same obligation of confidentiality and has established with them the contracts in the terms established in current regulations.
WHAT ARE THE GENERAL ACTIONS DEVELOPED BY TIGLOO IN THE MATTER OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION?
All the companies that make up the TIGLOO group periodically review their privacy policies and the security measures they have implemented by external companies.